I recently started working on a podcast (you can hear the first episodes at The Kerfuffle.) As I’d never done such a thing before, I had a lot to learn. So, I found some podcasting advisors on Officehours, started asking questions, and received some great advice!
Along the way, it struck me that the questions I had likely weren’t uncommon. I also realized that others would likely benefit from some of the same types of feedback. So, I put out a call to some podcasters on Officehours, and asked if they’d lend a hand. I’m pretty stoked about all those who offered to take part!
Over the week ahead, I’ll post an article every day, introducing one of our podcast pros. As I do, you’ll get some insight into their podcast stories. They’ll also tell you which podcast-related questions they can help you with, during their office hours.
In the meanwhile, here’s a quick summary of who’s currently signed on for this feature:
- Chris Martin of Getting Work to Work (more about Chris)
- Michael Boyink of Ditching Suburbia (more about Michael)
- Janine Toro of Naked & Inside Out (more about Janine)
- Dave Bullis of Dave Bullis Podcast (more about Dave)
- Paul Jarvis of The Freelancer and Invisible Office Hours (More about Paul)
- Prescott Perez Fox of The Busy Creator Podcast (more about Prescott)
- Liam Spradlin of Design Notes (more about Liam)
- Kim Hansen of signl.fm and signl podcast (more about Kim)
- Richard Campbell of .NET Rocks and RunAs Radio (more about Richard)
- Tim Smith of For the Record and Goodstuff.fm (more about Tim)